This is my second edition of Top Ten Tuesday hosted by Amanda who blogs at Oh Amanda.
Please note: this list is not in preferential order.
- The Man from Snowy River - I love all of the scenery in this movie, the music, and the suspense. I like this movie so much my sister, Heidi, played Jessica’s Theme on the piano during our wedding ceremony! I also found out today that my Mom went into labor with me while she was watching this film. Maybe that's a reason I love it so much!
- The Toy Story Trilogy - my favorite of the three movies is the original Toy Story and Sheriff Woody is my favorite toy. “You are a child’s play thing!”
- Little Women (the 1994 version with Winona Ryder & Kirsten Dunst) - “[Amy speaking of Jo’s hair cut] Oh Jo, your one true beauty”.
- Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea (with Megan Follows as Anne) - Gilbert Blythe must live!
- My Fair Lady - I love all of Eliza’s beautiful dresses and hats. The scene at the horse racetrack is quite memorable!
- White Christmas, 1954 in Technicolor - “[In the traincar] Snow, snow, snow, snow! It won’t be long until we'll all be there with snow…”
- Cast Away - Tom Hanks is so compelling in this film. Favorite quote, “So that’s what I did. I stayed alive. I kept breathing. And one day my logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in, and gave me a sail…”
- Cinderella, the 1950’s version - “[Cinderella singing] A dream is a wish your heart makes when you’re fast asleep…”
- The Emperor’s New Groove - so many funny (albeit cheesy) one liners. “Llama face!” “No, touchy” “Welcome to Kuzcotopia, my ultimate summer getaway, complete with water slide. It’s my birthday present to me. I’m so happy!”
- The Fiddler on the Roof - seriously, the songs are awesome! Personal favorite, because Tevye reminds me of my Dad (he used to walk around the house and sing this song), “If I were a rich man…”
There you have it! What are your favorite movies?
I'm linked to: