I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! This year I am thankful for:
- saving up to go on our first long vacation to the Pacific Northwest, even though that was almost a year ago already!
- finishing up my Master's degree and not having to do any more schoolwork!
- getting a promotion at work that enables me to use my Master's degree
- paying off Anthony's student loans
- buying our new car with cash
- getting to create lots of crafts
- learning and experiencing life lessons
- creating this blog and meeting friends through it
- celebrating 5 years of marriage to my best friend
What are you thankful for this year?