Here are my high fives this week:
1. Accepting the fact that I am not perfect & I can never be. Not going to lie, this is incredibly hard for me to believe. I've spent a lot of time trying to be perfect.
2. Hanging out with my sister Heather and making some awesome pottery from Petroglyphs (post to come next week) for a birthday prezzie from her! Woo hoo. I can't wait to show you what we made.
3. The library. And reading books. Books that came highly recommended by Modern Mrs. Darcy. If you haven't gotten her Ultimate Beach Reading guide, you are seriously missing out. It's free! Thank you Anne for compiling such an awesome resource.
4. The internet and social media. I am so grateful for the friends I have made because of blogging.
5. Budgeting and a new month. I like sitting down and creating a budget with Anthony. I love the beginning of a new month because our envelopes are full. I am grateful for being able to pay our bills and have room to spare. Also, being able to sponsor two little kids & help with charity: water. Thank you Father for helping us reach bottom a few years ago and teaching us to be better with the money you give us.
What are your high fives this week?