A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of guest posting for Claire and sharing my experiences with goals. I was a lot more successful at completing goals that were written down as opposed to just thinking about them. I'd like to share my 2012 goals here. However, it's primarily for a selfish reason: I need the accountability to actually complete them!
- Make dinner 3 times a week
- Walk or do yoga 3 times a week
- Start and finish 10 books (I'm allowing myself to stop reading books I don't like, but I want to finish 10)
- Write a thank you note to someone (every other week)
- Significantly pay down my student loans
- Take a stress management class
- Monthly date nights with Anthony & blog about date ideas
I'm planning on blogging monthly about my progress and accomplishments.
Writing goals that are specific, measurable, and important definitely works for me!
What are your goals for 2012? Did you write them down?
Linking up with Simply Rebekah & Kristen for: