I've really been enjoying the posts that Rachel writes over at her beautiful site! She wrote one this week called, "Bends in the Road" and it was so encouraging to me to remember that life is full of turns. If it was straight and went exactly as I expected, there would be no need for faith or trust. I think you'd enjoy reading it.
Rachel hosts her Favorite Friday Things each week:
I thought it would be fun to join her with my favorite things from this week. Enjoy!
- Hanging out with my cousin Beth and watching the entire first season of Sister Wives in one day!
- Having the money to replace the battery in our new car
- Hearing the news that I should be moving to a new unit & new boss at work
- Having dinner with my grandparents and learning about "Chipped Beef" or S@$t on a Shingle as they called it in the military
- Hilarity of watching the movie "Mr. Popper's Penguins" and then trying to compete with Anthony for all of the "p" words we could use like Pippi
- Happiness as we finally heard raindrops for the first time in 6 weeks
- Hooded sweatshirt supporting Autism Speaks from Sevenly
- Hot/spicy Thai food for our at-home, date night
- Having to go to work, even though I'd rather play, I'm incredibly grateful for a great job
How about you, what were your favorite things this week?