For this week's edition of Tasty Thursday, I decided to include some of the recipes I've found while reading other wonderful blogs. Here goes:
- Pumpkin Pecan Granola ~ I can't wait to try this recipe with my daily yogurt and fruit I eat.
- Chocolate Pudding ~ Anthony is a huge fan of chocolate pudding and I think he'll really enjoy this, made-from-scratch treat!
- Fresh Basil and Garlic Chive Lasagne ~ I made this last week for dinner guests. I didn't use the garlic chives because I couldn't find them, it still turned out great!
- Banana Bread Muffins ~ with Weight Watchers PointsPlus® values included. This will be a great way to use some of the frozen bananas I have stockpiled right now.
- Seven Layer Tex-Mex Dip ~ usually I've purchased this dip, but I think it would be really fun to make it homemade and use my own measurements.
- Easy Yeast Bread for Beginners ~ I have made this recipe two times now, each time with varying results. I think my main issue is I haven't ensured the water temp is correct. Next time, I'll make sure it's as she says!
There you have it, tasty recipes! Have you tried anything new this week or found anything delicious? Please share it with us.