I hope you all have had a nice week. There were lots of great posts this week and it was hard for me to highlight just a few! But, I did it:
- Angie's Almost Pay Day Lasagna ~ I may just be slightly, err, totally obsessed with lasagna. Any food that has more than one type of cheese is a winner in my mind!
- How to be humble. ~ Jon Acuff...one of the coolest writers and bonus, he works for Dave Ramsey wrote this post and did I need to be reminded of this. Thank you, Jon.
- Shingle Springs Coffee ~ Anthony, my wonderful husband, officially started his own site and shared about the recent trip we took to this awesome coffee shop.
- Mini Egg Nog Doughnut Muffins ~ Mini, egg nog, doughnuts and muffins all in one recipe! Sign me up. These look amazing and seem easy to make.
- Quick letter to my female students & Quick letter to my male students ~ Our friend, PC is a college pastor and is an expert on this age-group. These letters are insightful. I think you will really agree with them.
Thanks for reading my blog. Knowing I can share my thoughts is really an honor.
P.S. Next week I'm going to be sharing a series about 12 Christmas Characters.