This week, I was inspired by quite a few posts and I thought you might enjoy them too:
- A Kind Wife ~ Joy emailed her husband asking what tasks he wanted her to complete each day and number them in order of priority. The response back spoke to me about what is really important in life. And it isn't necessarily a clean kitchen.
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix ~ Andrea gave a recipe for hot cocoa mix. I loved her recommendations!
- I am Not Enough ~ Amy always has a way of helping me see things differently. This post was exactly what I needed to read this week, or every. single. solitary. day.
- Flower Turkey ~ Steph wrote a perfect DIY craft for Thanksgiving. These little napkin rings look so easy, I think I could even make them! Hmm...do you think I'll have the motivation to make 40?
- 9 Tips for Dealing with Difficult Relatives Over the Holidays ~ Gretchen provided 9 tips for dealing with relatives, but I think the principles could be applied to anyone that is challenging to get along with.
I am very happy to have today off. Thank you to all of our Veterans, past and current, for fighting for our freedom. Getting to share my opinions and beliefs is something I am truly grateful for today.
How about you, what inspired you this week?
P.S. Next week I have something very fun planned for you all!