Lately, I have been overeating and careless about what I put in my body. I know from personal experience that weight can creep up very quickly. So when I start feeling that I'm out of control, I have to reign myself back in. Yesterday, my cousin Brittany helped me compose a list of 10 healthy (manageable) actions I am going to start. Effective date: immediately.
- Drink 96 ounces of H2O (3 Nalgenes)
- Food log. Write down everything, even if it's "No bueno"- Brittany
- Eat at least 2 fruits and 2 veggies daily. Record, see Item 2
- Walk 5 times a week, at least 20 minutes
- Limit myself to 1 treat a day, no more than 5 for the week (MAJOR crying)
- Daily multi-vitamin
- Practice yoga 3 times a week
- Be in bed before 10:30pm
- Ask for help. You, my wonderful readers, are my helpers!
- _______What have I missed that you'd add?
I'm linking to: