This year, I've decided to join an online book club, hosted by @fishmama fromwww.lifeasmom.com. The books I've chosen to read are some of the "assigned" readings and some of my own choosing. I'm hoping to post my reflections here.
- January- Gazelles, Baby Steps, and 37 Things... by Jon Acuff
- February- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- March- Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- April- Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning
- May- Finding Your Purpose as a Mom: How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground by Donna Otto
- June- The Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan
- July- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- August- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- September- Living Free in Christ by Neil Anderson
- October- Good Girl Revolution by Wendy Shalit
- November- The Reluctant Entertainer by Sandy Coughlin
- December- Hidden Art of Homemaking by Edith Schaeffer
I am very excited to begin this adventure!